Instructor: Patricia Brindle
• Each session will include instruction on the basic golf swing and juniors will be familiarized with the different golf clubs.
• Chipping and putting will be emphasized and juniors will be introduced to the par 3 course during the last session.
• Mementos will be presented to all students on the final day, after playing the course.
• Class size is from 3 to 5 students.
• Students receive a junior golf cap.
• Four dates per session, plus a rain date if necessary.
• There is no provision for a missed class.
• Students may receive instruction only in their chosen group on its dates and times.
Fee: $120.00, payable on sign-up. Sign-up deadline is 1 week before the first class.
U.S. KIDS Junior Golf Clubs Available:
Each student is required to have their own properly sized golf clubs. A putter, pitching wedge, 8 iron and 6 iron and either a 3 wood or driver is appropriate, with a golf bag, balls and tees. Golf gloves and U.S. Kids junior sets are available from the Zigfield Troy Golf Shop.
|01||9:00-10:00 AM||Saturdays||June 3, 10, 17, 24||TBD||May 27|
|02||9:00-10:00 AM||Monday-Thursday||June 5-8||June 9||May 29|
|03||9:00-10:00 AM||Monday-Thursday||June 12-15||June 16||June 5|
|04||9:00-10:00 AM||Monday-Thursday||June 19-22||June 23||June 12|
|05||9:00-10:00 AM||Monday-Thursday||June 26-29||TBD||June 19|
|06||8:15-9:15 AM||Saturdays||July 8, 15, 22, 29||August 5||July 1|
|07||9:00-10:00 AM||Monday-Thursday||July 10-13||July 14||July 3|
|08||9:00-10:00 AM||Monday-Thursday||July 17-20||July 22||July 10|
5-6 JUNIOR GOLF CLASS SCHEDULE:
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: Below each class select “Register.” Then, enter your information and click on the “Tickets” pull-down menu to select the quantity of golfers you want to register.
- $120 up to 7 days before the first class.
- $60.00 after 7 days and up to 48 hours before the start of the first class.
- No refunds within 48 hours of the start of the first class.
There is a $60.00 charge to change a class where the sign-up deadline has passed.