• Each session will include a group lesson, followed by supervised play on the Par-3 golf course (number of holes TBD).
• Students will be taught all phases of the game including chipping, putting, sand play and etiquette.
• The final session features a 9-hole tournament on the Par-3 course. Awards will be given to low scores and the most courageous students. Mementos will be presented to all students.
• Class size is from 5 to 8 students.
• Students receive a junior golf cap.
• Four dates per session, plus a rain date if necessary.
• There is no provision for a missed class.
• Students may receive instruction only in their chosen group on its dates and times.
Fee: $225.00, payable on sign-up. Sign-up deadline is 1 week before the first class.
Each student is required to have their own properly sized golf clubs. A putter, pitching wedge, 8 iron, 6 iron and either a 3 wood or driver is appropriate, with a golf bag, balls and tees. Golf gloves and U.S. Kids junior sets are available from the Zigfield Troy Golf Shop.
|51/Mike Troy||9:30-12:00 Noon||Tuesdays & Thursdays||June 6, 8, 13, 15||June 16||May 30|
|52/Barry Butterfield||1:30-4:00 PM||Tuesdays & Thursdays||June 6, 8, 13, 15||June 16||May 30|
|53/Mike Troy||9:30-12:00 Noon||Tuesdays & Thursdays||June 20, 22, 27, 29||TBD||June 13|
|54/Barry Butterfield||1:30-4:00 PM||Tuesdays & Thursdays||June 20, 22, 27, 29||June 30||June 13|
|55/Barry Butterfield||1:30-4:00 PM||Monday-Thursday||July 10-13||July 14||July 3|
|56/Mike Troy||9:30-12:00 Noon||Tuesdays & Thursdays||July 11, 13, 18, 20||July 21||July 4|
|57/Barry Butterfield||1:30-4:00 PM||Monday-Thursday||July 17-20||July 21||July 10|
|58/Mike Troy||9:30-12:00 Noon||Monday-Thursday||July 24-27||July 28||July 17|
9-13 JUNIOR GOLF CLASS SCHEDULE:
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: Below each class select “Register.” Then, enter your information and click on the “Tickets” pull-down menu to select the quantity of golfers you want to register.
- $225 up to 7 days before the first class.
- $112.50 after 7 days and up to 48 hours before the start of the first class.
- No refunds within 48 hours of the start of the first class.
There is a $112.50 charge to change from a class where the sign-up deadline has passed.
Rain Dates are used only if a day is rained out. Rain Dates are at the usual time. There is no provision for a missed class.